*I don't quite know how to say how I feel*
I can't stop thinking about what I passed by... What could have been. In retrospect, it seems so unreal. Unreal that I could have everything I've ever wanted at my fingertips and choose to pass it by. How could I be so blind?
*to think I might not see those eyes makes it so hard not to cry*
How do you think you tell someone that you love them, when you did the exact opposite before they left? I have always told myself that I should never make someone a priority if they only make me an option. Is it possible to show someone that they are the priority when all you have done has made them feel like an option? I am so sorry for doing that. It was so completely unfair of me. How could I miss the signs? all the times hanging out that you were so kind...
*all that I'm after is a life full of laughter*
I finally got everything I needed into the Admissions office at the U. Now it just depends on the graces of the admissions office team to let me in. It is driving me crazy to know that I can't do anything else but wait. My life direction is in the balance. Waiting...
*I'll be right beside you, dear*
I also am waiting on a car. I was in a car accident on the 14th (stupid valentines day) and my car, Roberto, is totaled. So now I am in the process of finding a car (on a 5K budget) that doesn't completely suck. AND I am going to have to come up with a name for potential said car that also doesn't completely suck. awesome.
I went to the Muddy Pig tonight to celebrate my friend's birthday, and somehow we found ourselves karaoke-ing at the Otter in NE. As always the Otter provided a phenomenal atmosphere, but it was missing a certain flair.. I don't think it will be the same until the summer comes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment