.Everything that happens is from now on.
Ever have one of "those days"? Well, brothers and sisters, this one is endless. It's amazing when you have time to yourself the things you can think about. Like how you have wasted almost a year loving someone who says they love you but really doesn't. How you have wished on stars (so hard they break) that you could make them happy, or that they could make you happy. If only I had seen it sooner. I could have saved the big dipper.
I hope one day you find your heart, for her sake.
(Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But where does the shame lie the third time around?)
In other big news, school has become a main focus. I am so ready to get my act together... damn itching anticipation. I have finally figured out what I want to do with my life, with what I've been given to use. My relief is overwhelming! No more wasting time, no more walking that fine line. (Follow the arrow where it goes, you'll know where it leads.)
."I'm not sure what I hate most, seeing you or not seeing you".
.How I hope that you still miss me.
I've been thinking a lot lately about decisions that I have made in my life. Yes, I have made mistakes, but do I have a chance at changing some? or am I stuck on this path... I lost my way back in '06, but I guess thats what heartbreak does to you. I have tried desperately to mend my break, but its never healed just right... When you don't have closure, It's hard for esteem to regain its composure. Even if I'm never fully in remission, maybe the realization is a medication for these sensations. Or a tasty English beer...
.Come around to me.
If given another chance, knowing what I know now, I would have chosen you. I think I've always known it, too.
.I could lie to you all my days, but you're the one.
.I'm a fool for waiting so long to let you know.
All I know is spending time with you is where the difference lies.
**
This is not the sound of a new man or crispy realization
It's the sound of the unlocking and the lift away
Your love will be
Safe with me
**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment